GET INVOLVED: Become a Volunteer
Serve Veterans, Veteran Owned Businesses, and Patriot Owned Businesses by volunteering with the DFW Veterans Chamber of Commerce. We’re accepting applications for volunteers and unpaid interns.
We need help in the following areas:
- 1 volunteer for updating the website weekly: Front end design using WordPress. Updating content, changing out images, updating WordPress Plugins, Deleting Spam emails.
- 1 volunteer for SEO: getting our website ranked first page on Google, keyword search optimization.
- 1 volunteer for Full Stack Developer: Hardcoding, integrations, database development. WordPress.
- 1 volunteer to create memes for events and members using Canva, PhotoShop, and Illustrator
Videographer & Editor
- 1 volunteer to record, edit, and upload videos for chamber event: ribbon cuttings
- 1 volunteer to record, edit, and upload videos for chamber event: social events
- 1 volunteer to record, edit, and upload videos for chamber event: fundraiser events
- 1 volunteer to record, edit, and upload videos for chamber event: workshops
- 1 volunteer to use Social Pilot to to schedule memes, videos, and events on social media, working closely with Graphic Designer, Videographer, and PR
- 1 volunteer for creating texting campaigns including:
Thursday reminder for Friday Reveille
Deep Dive – registration confirmation & event reminder
Events – registration confirmation & event reminder
- 1 volunteer for newsletters: Creating weekly newsletters.
- 1 volunteer for events: Creating emails for chamber events.
- 1 volunteer for Ads: Create & run Google Ads
- 1 volunteer for Ads: Create & run Facebook Ads
- 1 volunteer for Ads: Create & run LinkedIn Ads
- 1 volunteer for Media One Sheets: Create Media One Sheets for Chamber Members.
- 1 volunteer for scheduling speaking events: Find podcasts, radio, and tv interview and spotlight opportunities for chamber leadership and members.
- 1 volunteer for press releases on every event: Write and distribute press releases for events.
- 1 volunteer for event creation: Create events on LinkedIn, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Meet Up.
- 1 volunteer to collect testimonials & reviews.
- 1 volunteer for membership drive
- 1 volunteer for sponsorship drive
- Family Director Liaison – connect with family members, plan family activities, connect with the community.
- Welcoming Committee – reach out to connect with the new guests at Friday Morning Reveille, answers questions about the chamber and helps them sign up to become members
- New Member Committee – Reaches out to new members and helps them onboard with the chamber.